What is MOPS?
MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers, a program designed to nurture mothers with children from infancy through kindergarten.
It is a safe, loving environment where moms have the opportunity to make new friends, share experiences, and laugh together.
A typical meeting looks like this:
8:45 am - Childcare & Mom Check-in
9:10 am - Refreshments
9:30 am - Presentation
10:30 am - Small Group Discussion
Free quality childcare is provided by loving and nurturing volunteers through the MOPPETS program. The children are divided into age appropriate classes. Nursing infants-6 months may remain with mom at the meetings.
Registration fee* is $25 per semester / $40 for the whole year. You may join at any point in the year.
The membership fee includes:
- NEW! Exclusive coupon site with discount offers from favorite mom sponsors - minimum $22 value
- A fun MOPS reusable shopping bag and matching bookmark and magnet
- MomSense magazine - receive first magazine now, plus a one-year subscription
- Weekly inspirations Mom E-mail
- Childcare at no additional cost
*Not in your budget? No problem, we can help!
Your first two meetings are FREE, so please come and check us out!